An excellent opportunity has arisen for a highly-experienced Chinese speaking Immigration caseworker to join a Central London based private immigration firm.
The successful candidate must have experience in managing/supervising small immigration team, required to have proven extensive experience in points-based system/working visas and have an enthusiastic, professional attitude and should be comfortable working within a dynamic and fast-paced team.
Advising the clients on immigration matters this person would help us meet our customer acquisition and hit revenue growth targets. A can-do attitude and excellent communication skills are required. The registration with Solicitors Regulated Authority (SRA) would be an advantage.
The successful candidate will be working closely with private and corporate clients and must:
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Must have managing/supervising experience of small immigration team
- Extensive experience of making applications under Tier 1 and Tier 2 of the Points Based System
- Experience of making nationality, European and family applications as well as those under Tier 4 of the Points Based System is desirable
- Must have excellent verbal, drafting skills and interpersonal skills
- Have extensive experience of working within similar environment
- Must be computer literate (MC Word, Excel, Outlook and etc.)
- Must be able to cope with a degree of pressure.
To apply contact us: