Henley & Partners
Henley & Partners is the global leader in residence and citizenship planning, providing expert advice to governments, wealthy individuals, their families, and advisors from over 30 offices worldwide. With over 300 employees, present in Europe, Northern and Central America, Asia, Africa and Australia, we have an in-depth understanding of the industry and unprecedented global reach.
Citizenship and residence-by-investment programs can be a significant source of investment and government revenue, boosting economic growth and improving public finances. Our Government Advisory practice has advised governments on some of the world’s most successful residence- and citizenship-by-investment programs. We have revamped non-performing programs, launched new programs, and helped governments raise more than USD 7 billion in foreign direct investment in the process.
Henley & Partners Government Advisory is looking to appoint an Assistant Manager that will be based in one of our European offices.
The Assistant Manager will support the Government Advisory activities, taking responsibility for work packages in all project phases, including project acquisition, tender submission and project implementation, providing business intelligence, analyzing and comparing various programs and policies as well as providing ongoing support to the Government Advisory team. Strong analytical skills as well as international mobility and flexibility are essential.
Essential skills and education required
- Fluency in English and excellent writing skills
- Fluency in French, German, Spanish, or other languages is an asset
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Dependable team player, energetic, self-motivated, able to work under pressure
- International mobility and flexibility
- Organizational agility and ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Bachelor`s or Master`s in business administration, economics, marketing, law or finance
Over 3-4 years of work experience in strategy consulting, the Big Four, global financial institutions or law firms
Applications may be submitted via our application form