Henley & Partners is the global leader in residence and citizenship planning, providing advice to governments, wealthy individuals, their families and advisors in 30 offices worldwide. With 300 employees, present in Europe, Northern and Central America, Asia, Africa and Australia, we have an in-depth understanding of the industry and unprecedented global reach.
Citizenship and residence-by-investment programs can be a significant source of investment and government revenue, boosting economic growth and improving public finances. Our Government Advisory practice has advised governments on some of the world’s most successful residence- and citizenship-by-investment programs. We have revamped non-performing programs, launched new programs, and helped governments raise more than USD 7 billion in foreign direct investment in the process.
Henley & Partners Government Advisory is looking to appoint an Associate that will be based in one of our European offices.
The Associate will support the Government Advisory team, by providing business intelligence, analyzing and comparing various programs and policies and preparing market and country analysis as well as providing support to the Government Advisory team on an ongoing basis. Strong analytical skills as well as international mobility and flexibility are essential.
Essential skills and education required
- Fluency in English and excellent writing skills
- Fluency in French, German, Spanish, or other languages is an asset
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Dependable team player, energetic, self-motivated, able to work under pressure
- International mobility and flexibility
- Organizational agility and ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Bachelor`s in business administration, economics, marketing, law or finance
Minimum of 1–2 years of work experience in strategy consulting, the Big Four, global financial institutions or law firms
Applications may be submitted via our application form